Wednesday, October 28, 2009

what I love: you are the best thing, ray lamontagne

Alright ladies, there's a new man that must take a place in your life. Trust me. You really want him in your life. His name? Ray LaMontagne.

Photo Credit: RayLaMontagne.com

Let me tell you: he is the BEST thing. "You Are The Best Thing" simply - Rocks. My. World. If you haven't heard of him yet, you need to now. I'm loving his songs for first dance ideas, recessionals, anything really! But what better sentiment to begin your life together?! Truly the "Best Thing".

Last week, I was lucky enough to see him live, and I died for it! He's amazing in concert with a cool, laid-back tone while delivering each line like he's got his woman standing right there in front of him - telling her just how great she is. Whether he's singing "Let It Be Me" or "You Are The Best Thing"


So what can I say? What I love this week? I love the "Best Thing" and the man behind that sexifabulous music, Ray LaMontagne.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree! His voice totally reminds me of James Morrison. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete