Wednesday, November 18, 2009

what I love: sofitel!

Okay, my loves! I'm back from the dead. Well, not so much the dead as the "nearly dead", but who's keeping track?

I have great news for you! Invited has some fabulous new clients who are based in London but are having an amazing wedding in DC. The even better news is we're having their wedding and reception at a beautiful venue (which also happens to be my "love" this week) the Hotel Sofitel!! That's right! This week I love the Sofitel, and let me tell you why! With its French and Art Deco inspired sensibility, it is a surefire location for a beautiful event - no matter the theme! They have a gorgeous Art Deco ballroom with some amazing chandeliers!

And, most importantly, a pretty photorealistic mural of the City of Lights! (Might not be perfect for all weddings and events, but that's the beauty of pipe and drape, right?) Nonetheless this space is perfect for a small and intimate wedding, and I just can't wait to put on a fabulous event there next fall!

What do you say? You love?

No comments:

Post a Comment