Wednesday, January 4, 2012

what I love: one big resolution!

New Year's Eve is about fun with friends, sparkly clothes, party horns, and champagne, sure; but, it's really more about resolutions isn't it? Who doesn't wake up January 1st and try to do better, do more, and use this time as a fresh slate of sorts?

Remember my New Year's resolutions last year?

Well, this year I'm doing things a little different.

I'm making one big resolution that I am determined to keep!

Photo credit: Apartment Therapy

This year, I will... blog more often!

There's so, so much on the horizon for Invited, and I can't keep it to myself! It's really only fitting I share it all with you (I know you're curious what's happening behind the scenes!), and what better place to start than this little blog? 

I know this is something I've got to work on because in 2011, I blogged only 13 times! Yikes! That's definitely not enough! We've been busy, which is a wonderful thing, but we can't ever be too busy to blog and keep you, my friends, in the loop! After all, you're helping shape this journey!

It's going to be a great year! Just you wait and see! Seriously!  

So what I love this week is, undoubtedly, my resolution! What's one big resolution your determined to keep this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment