Tuesday, September 22, 2009

what I love: style me pretty's style circle

Okay, I don't know if you've checked it out yet, though I'm certain you've heard word of it on the streets: Style Circle. Style Me Pretty (yes, the fabulous blog with all things weddings) has created an amazing Circle of wedding lovers.

The Style Circle is composed of all those who love weddings - a place for them to chat, share concepts, color schemes, and best of all (what I love) inspiration boards! They have this magic inspiration board maker that provides the format, the pictures, the ideas - the everything! It's amazing, to say the least.

Look at what I produced in no more than 15 minutes!

Chic Garden Romance

Credits: Docuvitae, Karen Wise, Millie Holloman Photography, Raya Carlisle Photography, Jose Villa

You don't have to be jealous of this awesome inspiration board though, because you can hop right on over to the Style Circle and make one yourself - right quick! Trust me (I don't have to ask) you'll love, love, love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment