Wednesday, December 2, 2009

what I love: macarons!

It is officially the holiday season now that Thanksgiving is over. I know. I got a little carried away last week when I already started posting about gifts, but how could I resist?! The fact of the matter is, though, now the Christmas music is on the radio, the trees are being sold on every street corner, and the lights have gone up. There's no denying it now. With Christmas, undoubtedly comes cookies. One of my favorites (and my love of this week): MACARONS!


Macarons simply scream "holidays" to me. Honestly. They're chewy goodness is undeniably amazing with every bite. What's even better? For all my DIY lovers out there, a fabulous recipe from Vanilla Bakery courtesy of SMP. Check it out here: http://www.stylemepretty.com/2009/12/03/holiday-diy-project-by-vanilla-bakeshop/

photo courtesy of Style Me Pretty

What do you say? You love macarons? Is there another cookie that you adore more? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment