Wednesday, December 9, 2009

what I love: revamping!

More often than not in life, things need a bit of revamping. What is revamping you might ask? Revamping is reconstruction, re-thinking, re-working, re-loving! Great. Well how does it apply to me? For some, like Cher in Clueless, revamping means a new attitude, a new wardrobe and new friends.



Well for me, it was this here blog that needed a bit of revamping - and revamping we did! Along with a new design, we have given it a significantly more appropriate (and fabulous!) name, this, I love. After all this blog is all about those inspirations that we love - those inspirations us that move us and that make us excited to live and learn every day.

So welcome, my loves, to our new and revamped blog this, I love.

Take a look around.

What do you think? You love it?

No comments:

Post a Comment