Wednesday, October 27, 2010

what I love: ampersands!

Yes, I'll be honest. I was slightly inspired by my love just two weeks ago, but let me explain! After all, what single symbol is more integral to the entire meaning and purpose of a wedding than an ampersand?! At the end of the day it's all about the joining of two parts; the bringing together of a Mr & a Mrs, a bride & a groom, a his & a her! See! The ampersand has endless value and purpose for your big day! Plus - its a gorgeous element that can carry through to your life and home decor if you know how to work it.

First off, I want to share a little gem of a blog that I recently found. In fact, I could attribute most of my newfound love of ampersands to this, here blog - the beautiful 300 & 65 Ampersands. I mean the bevy of ampersand gorgeousness available on this blog is endless! Plus - the blog gets daily updates - YES - DAILY! Check out this beauty from October 24th:
photo credit: 300 & 65
Or this playful one for (what I imagine to be) a backyard country wedding:
 
Don't think I'm done yet!

So fun, right?!

And let me tell you the ampersand beauty doesn't stop here! One of my favorite (I-swear-I'm-going-to-buy-it-someday) Etsy finds is this little gem below!
photo credit: Etsy
 Look at how adorable it is, and how much more perfect can you get for an ampersand tee-shirt than an ampersand made of ampersands?!

Finally, a gorgeous ampersand pillow for your new home!
photo credit: Hard to Find
You never knew ampersands could inspire so much beauty in every aspect of your life, did you?!

Alright, alright! I know it! I'm in love with ampersands this week! What do you say? You love 'em too?

No comments:

Post a Comment