Wednesday, October 6, 2010

what I love: monograms!

One of the BEST things about getting married is (arguably) getting to now share an initial with your one true love. (Yes, I am aware of the fact that nowadays many women aren't taking their fiancee's names, but for the sake of this post, we'll be momentarily ignoring that trend!) I'm talking about a monogram! Tell me you don't love them?! They can be everything from the chicest of the chic to the most elegant of the elegant, and no matter what - they're gorgeous and fun!

The most amazing thing about a monogram is that a truly beautiful one can transition from "weddingware" to houseware! And there are so many beautiful ones out there, I'm certain you can find one that you'll fall in love with.

For example, are you looking to keep things a little more simple and modern for your big day? Go with this beauty.

photo credit: Rock, Paper, Scissors
 Or maybe you fancy yourself a bit more vintage and elegant? Look at all of these REAL vintage monograms!
photo credit: Elizabeth Anne Designs
Perhaps what you're going for is a tad more rustic? Well don't let sheer oversight make you forget all the places a monogram can go! Take these adorable linen bags for instance!
photo credit: Style Me Pretty
Inspired by one of our full-planning clients, I found this modern, butterfly-themed monogram. Too adorable right??
photo credit: Elizabeth Anne Designs
So this week I'm certain of what I love, and that's monograms! What do you say? Do you love them too??

No comments:

Post a Comment