Wednesday, August 11, 2010

what I love: save the date videos!

I never thought I'd say this, as I'm not a huge fan of many wedding videos, but I love save the date videos. Truly L. O. V. E.

Now I'm not talking about those cheeseball videos that may come to mind when we first bring up this whole concept of a wedding video. I don't mean the guy telling the camera how much he loves the girl. The girl then following suit - just like a good fiancee should. No. I'm talking about those videos and videographers that full-on break the wedding video mold, and therefore do exactly what a save the date should - offer a little advance taste of the true flavor of the wedding day for all the guests to enjoy!

Let me tell you. There are some great ones to be seen.

press play... from tim and jane on Vimeo.

Never fear. I have another save the date for you! A whole different flavor, but equally amazing!

This little nugget of awesome comes via Broke Ass Bride (who I also adore!). Readers, meet Raechel and Joel!

Adorable, no?! You can tell exactly what their wedding will be like: loving, personal, and all-around awesome.

I'm ashamed to say, I nearly forgot this final one by Mark Mroz! My own two clients: Melinda and Jason, who got married in January of this year. Theirs was (and is) officially one of my FAVORITES. :)

Jason + Melinda // Save the Date from Mark Mroz on Vimeo.


So what do you say? You love save the date videos too?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment