Wednesday, August 4, 2010

what I love: validation!

I had to stray from weddings this week, but for good reason! Its time to focus on something I truly love - something we ALL need, despite if we're getting married or not - validation!

Before you think I'm coming totally out of left field, I'll let you know I had outside inspiration. A short film entitled Validation. I found this film nearly a year ago and was in love with it then, but I had mostly forgotten about it, until the other day when I was down in the dumps - not feeling well emotionally or physically. My one true love brought the film to my attention once again, and I knew that I had to share. 

See this isn't shallow validation that I'm talking about. It's not about how nice your shoes are or the new manicure you got. This is about someone recognizing your value in this world - as an individual, as a human being and then taking a moment to let you know. That, my friends, is real validation. So if there's one thing I can ask of you this week, its to go out and really, truly validate someone. In return, I assure you, you will receive enormous validation back.

So here it is

for you

VALIDATION. 


I know I love me some validation this week... I hope you do too! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment