Wednesday, March 30, 2011

what I love: carol hannah wedding collection!

I'll admit it: if there's one thing I adore it's a good ol' Southern gal, and Carol Hannah is just that - a Southern gal thrown into the wild fashion world of New York city. What's more? She's rocking it with her whimsical take on all things beautiful!

She designs all types of dresses. So for those of you who aren't brides just yet, she's go something for you too - like this beauty from her Ready to Wear collection:

But for those of you who are looking for the perfect dress for your big day, you must, must, must check out her wedding collection!

I picture this dress on a chic city bride getting married in a ballroom downtown. It's the perfect blend of elegance and whimsy.

Or this one!

Adorable, huh? Couldn't you imagine slipping into that right before your loft wedding downtown?

And for a casual outdoor affair? She gives you this piece of gorgeousness!
All images courtesy of Carol Hannah

There are no words to explain how much I love her work, and I'm pretty sure you'll find something in her collection to fall in love with too!

No comments:

Post a Comment