Wednesday, March 23, 2011

what I love: fingerprint rings!

This is one for all those couples out there who know they want something different for their big day but just aren't sure where to start. I was lucky enough to be tipped off to these beauties by one of my most recent clients. They got them for their ceremony, and so for you, I have something so special and unique - I bet you didn't even know it existed: fingerprint rings! That's right. These are 100% custom rings with your (and your hubby-to-be) fingerprints on, or in, them. You truly can't get much more personalized than that!
photo credit: fabuluster

How awesome are these?! And the variations available are seemingly endless!
photo credit: fabuluster

I can't think of a better way to literally have a piece of your significant other with you from now until forever.
photo credit: fabuluster

What's better? The rings are so clean and chic to boot!

So it's true! What I love this week are fingerprint rings! Do you love 'em too?

No comments:

Post a Comment