Wednesday, December 1, 2010

what I love: christmas decor!

I suppose it is now December, huh? It kinda snuck up on us, but now it's here! Presents are being bought and Christmas cards are being mailed. More importantly, all those boxes of decorations are being pulled off their dusty shelves and seeing the light of day once again! Christmas decor is one of my favorite parts of Christmas. The songs and pies are a close second and third. The decor, though, takes the metaphorical cake.

How could one not be enamored with the decor of the holidays?! Look here!
photo credit: Pizzazzerie
A gingerbread house that is far too cute for words, and what's better? You can make it for yourself thanks to Courtney over at Pizzazzerie!

Or here!
photo credit: Design Sponge
The good news is that you can DIY this puppy too!

I've got more for you. Don't worry! An oh-so adorable felt garland on a mini Christmas tree! Love!

photo credit: Oh Happy Day
So I'm 100% certain: I love Christmas decor! What do ya say? Do you love it too?
















































No comments:

Post a Comment